最爱的人其实是你自己


We only love ourself, not others.

Perhaps u will say:"I love my children, my husband/wife, my boy/girl friend, I love this, I love that..."
But do u really think that u love them?

NO! I f u love them, then why when they are out of your expectations, when they do not follow your plan, u will get angry? Why when they stop loving u, stop to be good on u, then u also stop loving them?

Because it is true that except for yourself, u don't love anyone.
Realizing this fact is the first step to end your misery in this world.


-Translation of an article in 《今天的你,开心吗?》-何权峰



1 Response to "最爱的人其实是你自己"

  1. ~@#RoXaS#@~ says:
    January 23, 2013 at 12:16 AM

    如果一个人连自己都不懂的去爱,
    那我相信他也不会懂得怎么爱别人,
    所以人是自私的,都是群自爱自己的人。
    如果你认为我会这么说,
    那你就猜错了。
    我会在爱自己的同时也爱别人。
    加油!!

Post a Comment